Did you enjoy your double-shot of Shaun in three days? Well then, what’s wrong with you! Oh, sorry, didn’t mean to get personal. 🙂
Games played were:
- Accessory Before The Fact: determine the character from their accessory
- Ad Hoc: work out the TV advertisement from the still frame
- Sounds Like History: translate the news headline
The four button options were Groucho, Harpo, Chico and John Travolta.
- Gen X chose Harpo, playing Who Said That? where Bob read a line while doing an impression and Charlie had to guess.
- Gen Y picked Chico, which was Name That Tune.
- BB decided on John Travolta, playing Era Error – a 70’s disco with 6 anomalies.
Vegetables was the topic for the Your Gen round. The End Game envelope was delivered by a Dalek (or Brooke from the stage version of Mary Poppins), and revealed the challenge: “Which Generation is best at Being a Hair Dresser”. What followed were the three teams creating styles on real people that would take months to grow-out.
For their effort in creating the most ‘original’ (read: awful) style the Baby Boomers won the 1996 NSW Recreational Scrabble trophy, donated by Sue Tuckett of Marrickville.