Tonight’s episode began with Shaun, Amanda and Josh fooling about in the background while Charlie monologued about Mad Magazine.
The guests were comedian Jean Kitson (BB), Todd Sampson, Leo Burnett CEO and Gruen Transfer panellest (Gen X) and for Generation Y, Faustina Agolley from Video Hits.
Shaun collapsed/napped during the introduction, asked to be called Fuzzy Micallef and reminded Jean that he was one of the (less-successful) writers on the Big Gig.
The games were:
– Name That Tee
– What’s a Doodle Do? – sung by the Swingle Singers
– Poli-waffle, where two political quotes had been mashed together
The buttons were all of Shaun’s favourite songstresses; Olivia (Newton-John), Sade and Enya; plus ‘Trust Me’.
– Baby Boomers chose ‘Sade’ which was ‘Noises Off’
– Gen Y picked ‘Olivia’, playing ¡Chronoloco! – Wedding Dresses from the decades
– Gen X succumbed to Shaun’s persistence, going for ‘Trust Me’ where the game was Human Lamington, which was played once before with Josh as the ‘victim’. It ended with Todd fully Lamingtoned.
In the Your Gen round, the teams answered questions on reptiles. The End Game envelope was delivered by Einstein (read: Back to the Future) and revealed the challenge: Which Generation is Best At Cleaning Up From After a Party.
The Baby Boomers won, taking the 2007 Gymnastics Trophy donated by Sarah Rasquina.